Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A minor update!


It's obviously been way too long when I look at my last post and see the beginning of school. I always wondered why when parents finally got their kids home and the adoption was complete that their blogs suddenly fell off the face of the planet? Now I know!!

For those of you that only follow our blog, we have some very exciting news to share! No we're not pregnant...but we are adopting again!! In early October, God brought a beautiful little girl to our attention in Ghana, West Africa. Her story and our privilege to watch it unfold over the past several months have been nothing short of a miracle. I told my husband the other night that I want to write a book with him. His response: "I can't write!" My thought is that through my blog, perhaps I can recap the journey we've been on since October as I share Juliana's story. Lord willing, we will have her home within the next couple months? So I guess I better get writing!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Well its about flipp'n time. Was just bout ready to delete your blog off my favorites.
We are continuing to pray for Julianna to come home!